Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 4

ok so it's been a few days but it's been a little busy the past couple days. I've made sure to stay very strict about No S though, I was actually talking a lot about it with my mom and my cousin over dinner the other night, but they just made jokes and didn't take it seriously, but that's alright, I'll be the one laughing when I start losing weight.

One problem I've already found though is that my motivation to get out and walk is right at 0%. I've read the discussions in the Bulletin Board specifically about getting motivated, read the Urban Ranger poem and listened to Reinhard's Podcast on it. I know I need to get moving and even my boyfriend told me he'd walk with me on his days off, but it's just not working and at the same time I hate seeing the 3 red days in a row on my Walking HabitCal (with NO green days so far). I'm trying not to get too hard on myself about it but I can't seem to get out there. If any of you more experienced No Sers out there might have a tip or two it would be greatly appreciated!

Other than that I've been feeling really good about No S so far, it's so great, and I'm finding it to be really easy to do which is Priceless!

That's all I've got for now, and I'll try to make the gap between posts smaller from now on too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erica,

    I'm wren from the No S forum. I saw your link and had to check out your blog. Looks good! :)

    -Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I'm hoping this will be a good way to keep myself Honest and Accountable with my Journey through No S. Especially if I get a few regular visitors to this page! It would be awesome to get some feedback on my progress. =)

    ReplyDelete