Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Up and Moving! and Loving Life!!!

While my No S diet is in full swing and absolutely wonderful, I've finally gotten up and moving. Two days in a row I've walked 2 miles. 2 MILES!!! I don't think I've ever walked that far. hehe! Yesterday (my first day) I just kinda walked out of my house and kept walking around my neighborhood and circled back home. Later in the day I drove the path I took to see how long it was and as I pulled into my driveway it was 1.9 miles, so close to 2 miles that I just had to push myself the extra tenth of a mile today, which wasn't very hard. My plan is to lengthen my walk a little bit every week and maybe even in the not so distant future add in some light jogging (which is a big deal for me). The best thing about all of this is I'm finally able to put Successes in my HabitCal for walking and I feel so good about myself for really doing it, and it's absolutely addicting, I actually look forward to my walks and I can't wait to see some results!
That's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Great job.
    I just started the No S diet myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a completely-irrelevant-to-the-point-of-your-blog comment, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for being a normally literate person under the age of 20-- It's rare, especially online, to find someone who writes in cohesive sentences without grammar and spelling mistakes... :) Anyway. Just thought I'd share... ;) And good job with the 2 miles thing! How has your progress been since April?

    ReplyDelete